From breakfast smoothies to a post-workout snack. Smoothies can fit anywhere into your day-to-day meal plan. While some smoothie lovers may be looking for a metabolism booster. Others may just want a fruity treat because it’s a hot day. Because people are drinking more smoothies now, lots of smoothie recipes have been popping up.
There are smoothie recipes made for those who workout. Usually with protein powder or supplements involved. There are some recipes made for those trying to stay healthy. This usually involves smoothies made from vegetables like kale. Because the focus is on healthy foods. And of course, there are those who just want a smoothie. Regardless if it is healthy or not because they like the taste. Or they just feel like having one.
There are so many reasons to drink a smoothie. We can’t think of just one. Because of this, we’ve created a list of delicious smoothie recipes. You might say that you’ve seen it all. But this list is the only one you’ll ever need. Why? Because these are the smoothie recipes for any occasion:
If you’re looking for something sweet… Or maybe something to satisfy your chocolate cravings…
Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Shake
- 2 large overripe bananas, peeled, sliced and frozen*
- 1 cup original almond milk (or more to thin as desired)
- 3/4 cup ice
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a blender a process until well pureed. Serve immediately.
If you’re looking for something fruity… This one is packed with it…
Raspberry Sunrise Smoothie
- 1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mango chunks
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- Combine raspberries, milk and 1/2 cup ice in blender until smooth. Set aside.
- Combine mango, orange juice and 1/2 cup ice in blender until smooth. Set aside.
- Serve raspberry mixture immediately. Top with mango mixture
If you’re looking for something that will give you energy… Because you need it to finish the day… Or maybe you are going to workout…
All Day Energizer
- 1/2 a mango
- 1/2 a banana
- Handful of fresh or frozen blueberries
- 4 oz of apple juice
- 1 tablespoon muesli
- 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt
- A few ice cubes
- Throw all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
If you’re looking for something with protein… But at the same time has exciting flavors…
Blueberry Coconut Protein Smoothie
- ½ cup frozen blueberries (or more to taste)
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1-2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 packet of vanilla protein powder
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend for 3-4 minutes, or until smooth. Serve immediately.
If you’re looking for a metabolism booster… Because maybe you are watching your weight…
Metabolism Booster Juice
- 2 green apples
- 1 small cucumber
- 1 small beetroot
- 1/4 lemon
- 1/2-inch ginger
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Check out this video with step-by-step instructions for making the Blueberry Coconut Protein smoothie and make one of your own!