The hustle and bustle of daily life can be stressful. From work to family obligations, it can be hard to find time to relax. However, taking some time for yourself now and then is essential. Relaxation allows you to recharge and refocus, so you can tackle whatever comes your way with a clear head. One great way to relax is attending one of the many events in Boston this September. Check out our list of seven significant events around the city, from farmers’ markets to free workouts. Trust us; your mind and body will thank you.
Here are Some of the Events Happening in Boston this September
Looking for something to do this September in Boston? No problem! We’ve covered you with a list of seven Boston events in September that are sure to please. There is something for everyone this month. So grab your calendar and get ready to have some fun.
Outdoor Farmers Markets
With the summer winding down, take advantage of the last of the season’s freshest fruits and vegetables at one of Boston’s many outdoor farmers’ markets. Check out the Copley Square Farmers Market, held every Tuesday from 11 am-6 pm. Or head to the Boston Public Market for local produce, flowers, dairy products, and more, seven days a week.
Free Workouts in the Park
Get fit for free this September with CrossFit workouts in South Boston’s Seaport district. Classes are held every Saturday at 08:00 am and are open to all fitness levels. Just bring a water bottle and be prepared to sweat!
Harvard Art Museums
Reopened to the public in 2014 after a six-year renovation, the Harvard Art Museums are home to world-renowned art collections and artifacts. This September, take advantage of free admission on Saturdays from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm.
Cruise Boston Harbor
Ladies can cruise Boston harbor this September and learn about the city’s rich maritime history. The 90-minute cruises depart daily at 11:00 am and 01:30 pm from Long Wharf North and are free for all ages. So enjoy the last days of summer with a free cruise around Boston Harbor!
Fashion’s Night Out
Join fashionistas from all over Boston for a night of shopping, sipping, and mingling. This year’s event will take place on September 12th in Copley Square.
Start the night by picking up a free swag bag at one of the participating stores. Then, take your time browsing the racks and enjoying some refreshments. Finally, stop by the photo booth to snap a pic with your friends.
After you’ve worked up an appetite, head to one of the many restaurants participating in Fashion’s Night Out, and enjoy half-priced appetizers and drink specials all night long.
Finally, end the night with a bit of shopping. Take advantage of exclusive discounts and deals at participating stores.
Spin Class at SoulCycle
Get your sweat on with a free 45-minute spin class at SoulCycle on September 14th. Reserve your spot in advance, as space is limited!
Taste of Cambridge
Sample dishes from over 50 of Cambridge’s best restaurants at the Taste of Cambridge event on September 17th. The event will take rain or shine from 11:30 am to 03:00 pm.
Ladies, this is an excellent opportunity to get outside, enjoy the last few weeks of summer, and try something new! These events are all free or have a meager cost so that you can save your money for other things. Plus, who doesn’t love getting a workout while also enjoying some delicious food?
So mark your calendars and attend one (or all!) of these remarkable events happening around Boston this September.
The end of September can be hectic with work and getting ready for the colder weather, but it’s essential to take time to enjoy yourself. These seven events are the perfect way to do that. From farmers’ markets to free workouts, you’ll be able to find something that interests you and helps you relax.
It can be easy to get caught up in the grind of day-to-day life and forget to take some time for yourself. But attending events – whether they’re fitness-related, food-related, or something else–can benefit your mental health.
Why Attend Events in Boston?
- Events give you something to look forward to doing. Having an event to look forward to can help break up the monotony of your week and provide you with something fun to focus on.
- Events force you to step out of your comfort zone: Trying new things is an excellent way to challenge yourself and learn more about what you like and don’t like. Stepping out of your comfort zone can also help you meet new people and make new friends.
- Events help you relax and de-stress: Attending an event – even if it’s just for a couple of hours – can be a great way to take a break from your routine and clear your mind. And, if the event is something you enjoy, it can also help reduce stress levels.
You can also read:
- Boston is a fantastic city for events: There’s always something going on in Boston, and the city is home to various events.
- September is a great time to visit Boston: The weather is still warm, and there are plenty of activities to enjoy. Plus, many of the city’s attractions offer discounts during the off-season.
- Events help you save money: Many events are free or discounted during the off-season. So if you’re looking for ways to save money on your trip, attending an event can be a great option.
- You’ll experience the best of Boston: Boston has a lot to offer, from its history and culture to its food and nightlife. And attending an event is a great way to experience the city uniquely.
So if you’re planning a trip to Boston this September, check out some of these events; there’s something for everyone.