Stay cool this summer with these super simple, and super yummy homemade popsicle recipes. These three DIY pops are quick, easy, and guaranteed to please.
Let’s get started, shall we?
1. Mango Creamsicles
This one’s for all my fellow mango-lovers—if you’re looking for an easy way to spruce up your mango pop, simply add some cream (or your choice of milk) to the already tasty treat.
Blend together chopped mangoes, cream (I recommend something vanilla-flavored) OR your choice of milk (i.e. almond, soy), and sugar to taste.
Pour mixture into your popsicle tray, freeze for at least 3 hours, and enjoy!
Boom. Done. YUM.
2. Strawberry Sodapops
Strawberry float, anyone?
- Fill 1/3 of your popsicle molds with strawberry soda, and freeze for at least 30 mins.
- Add a tablespoon of vanilla ice cream, and freeze for 30 mins, or until ice cream is solid
- Fill the rest of popsicle molds with strawberry soda, and freeze until popsicles are completely solid
3. Pink Lemonade Pops
This pop recipe is so quick and easy, you’ll definitely want to add it to your summer routine—yay, pretty pink lemonade popsicles for everyone!
- Fill your popsicle molds halfway with pink lemonade
- Fill the rest with fresh strawberry slices
- Freeze until pops are solid, then ENJOY!
There you have it—three quick, easy, and super tasty DIY popsicle recipes guaranteed to keep you cool this summer. Enjoy, and remember to share!