In order to live a prosperous and successful life, your levels of anxiety and stress need to be kept under control. The less stress you have for high-pressure situations, the more you stand a chance of getting through it. To fight any stress-related problem, there are some natural, side-effect free herbal remedies that keep you calm.
We offer three different types of herbal remedies to help cure anxiety:
1. Herbal Tea
2. Herbal Bath
3. Herbal Essence
1. Herbal Tea – Chamomile Tea.
Chamomile is one of the most consumed teas around the world, and is an herb that comes from daisies. Oil from this herb contains active ingredients known as bisabolol, which acts as an anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory. It’s leaves, fresh and dry, have been used to create teas for ages.
Because Chamomile is a good source of magnesium, it has been known to cure anxiety. That is why it is got its rep to be a soothing tea. Chamomile tea is usually taken at night because of its sedative, soothing properties.
How to make chamomile tea?
Ingredients: One chamomile teabag or 1 heaping teaspoon loose-leaf chamomile tea or dried chamomile flowers.
- 8 oz. (about 250 ml) fresh water, brought to a boil.
- Add the teabag to your cup or mug.
- Cool the just-boiled water slightly and then add to your cup.
- Let your chamomile tea steep for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove the teabag or loose tea leaves.
- Add extras, like sweetener, lemon, or mint etc.
2. Herbal Bath:
A nice, warm herbal bath is one healthy activity to keep your mind fresh. Hot water with herbs has medicinal qualities that does wonders for your skin. Taking a hot bath can be too time consuming to do everyday for some people, but you can’t go wrong with a relaxing weekend bath. You can use any of the following herbs one of the most relaxing bathes of your life:
- Dandelion flowers
- Linden flowers
- Orange blossoms
- Rose petals
All these herbs are used for their healthy effects on human body and some are used for fragrance. Take a soothing herbal bath, give yourself some personal time, and relax.
3. Herbal essence oil recipe:
You can blend together your favorite oil essences to create your own!
For anxiety remedies, you need an essence which enters through your nose. The soothing aroma sends messages to the limbic system which controls your emotions. All you need to do is to find your perfect aromatic blend:
- Find essential oils with the properties you need.
- Blend the essential oils based on their categories and notes.
- Blend and test your new essential oil blend.
- Let your essential oil blend “rest.”